Swabyah and A[[iance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swabyah and A[[iance

Swabyah and A[[iance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Von misses you all xD <3

General Policy Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rafe

Rafe

General Policy Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Policy Rules   General Policy Rules EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 pm

When I decide on a policy I feel is important enough to cover all A||iance members I will mail that policy out to all members in-game.

I will listen to any protests or criticisms and either make adjustments or not as I see fit. If a policy proves particularly contentious I may submit it to a vote at my discretion.

As policies will be announced via mail and posted here, ignorance of a policy will not be concidered a valid reason for breaking it.

I will listen to appeals from those who have broken a policy on a case-by-cse basis. Consequences for breaking a policy will be included in every policy statement.

Anyone in the alliance has the right to question me personnally about a policy as long as they keep public comments reason-based and respectful.

Anyone may also submit ideas for new policys to me for consideration but, for now, I reserve the right to make a policy for myself alone.
Back to top Go down

General Policy Rules
Page 1 of 1