Swabyah and A[[iance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swabyah and A[[iance

Swabyah and A[[iance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Von misses you all xD <3

Player Conduct Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rafe

Rafe

Player Conduct Policy Empty
PostSubject: Player Conduct Policy   Player Conduct Policy EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:26 pm

All A||iance members are expected to treat other A||iance members and other Evony players with a level of respect.

Good-natured kidding, even that which gets crass at times, is okay with me. Personal attacks and derogatory remarks, regardless of the provocation, are not.

If such behavior happens, I will expel a member from A||iance before coming to his or her aid if he or she is attacked because of it. I also reserve the right to demote or expel any member who violates this policy regardless of whether or not he or she is attacked.

I trust this policy will not be an issues for any of us. I have never seen an A||iance member behave in a way I believe condradicts this stantard and hope I never do. Please ask me if you need any clarification.

The bottom line is we're here to have fun. Let's make sure that's possible for everyone.
Back to top Go down

Player Conduct Policy
Page 1 of 1